Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
It's Fire Prevention Month again and here we are at our local schools teaching kids to be fire safe!
And it's never too late to get a quick refresher for ourselves on the topic!
- Have a smoke detector in your living room and outside every bed room.
- Replace the batteries every six months or when you hear the Low Battery "BEEP"
- Replace your Smoke Detectors after every major fire, or every 10 years.
- Make, review, or update your Home Fire Escape Plan with your family
- Make sure you have 2 (unblocked) ways out of your house in an emergency
- Have a meeting place outside your home
- Make sure all of your family members are familiar with it and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!